Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Toodle Loo March...Aloha April!

Well I am a little slow this month on saying my hellos and goodbyes to the month going and the month coming...But better late then never, right?
March was an ab. fab. fun filled month! I ran my first ever half marathon under my goal time! [yay me!]Which led to the plotting and commencement of my next goal adventure: training and completing the Full Marathon in a time of 3 hours and 40 minutes to qualify for Boston. Training=so far so good. March was a full month which included so many fun and exciting happenings. We enjoyed a fun filled mardi gras weekend in eville. We enjoyed many yummy dinners with some absolutely amazing friends. We have attended a 30th Birthday party, enjoyed a long easter weekend, went to THE Rom Prom, had some great family time, AND [of course...] enjoyed many days, lunches, dinners, parties, etc etc, filled with A TON of laughter and fun! I have taken up YOGA at an awesome studio right around the corner [yay me x 2] called CORE. March was a great month. But every great thing must come to an end. Soooo toodle loo March AND ALOHA APRIL!! I am excited for April because April in my mind means Spring or close enough! April showers bring May flowers. Spring is in the air which brings a spring to my step. In the coming month I have so much to look forward to. More parties like-the society's latest event-THE RAUNCHIE REVIEW-this Saturday. More LOOOOONG ass runs. Busy times at work. More Yoga. More fun with friends. A girls Poker night. A girls long weekend in Florida. Hopefully a hair cut. Book Club fun. More laughter. More smiles. More awesome memories...
Bring it on April...I cannot wait!

V.

No comments: