Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Sex is on Fire...Hells ya!


"I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I see, Painted faces fill the places I can't reach...You know I could use somebody..."

Ummm ya I have had that song in my head all day today and why you ask? well because last night I rocked the night away at the ACC to none other then the Kings of Leon, who Rock my little World by the way! Not only do their songs send shivers of sheer excitement down my spine, the lead singer is officially my pretend boif. Can you say HOT? Hells ya and yes pls!
I grooved away, with beer in hand, surrounded by good peeps! I forgot how amazing it is to be at a concert...there is nothing quite like live music--and when it is amazingly good it's even better...

The Kings of Leon killed it yos and I was so lucky I got to stand there among the others and fist punch in the air, groove, move and sing along! My Sex is on Fire...Hells Ya to the Kings of Leon. Can I be your queen? Oh pretty please??

V.

No comments: