Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Living, Loving and Laughing on LOB!


Ok...Again I apologize for not writing sooner. I have had a very *BUSY* 9 days OF lounging, living, laying around up north surrounded by the beauty of the beach and Lake of Bays and Muskokes. My family bought into a fractional cottage and it is truly heaven on earth. My days were spent on the beach, basking in the sunshine, accompanied by my book. Cocktails and yummy meals were enjoyed. Games of Euchre and Gin Rummy were played. Most importantly Family time was had and some serious RE bonding occurred. There was some downtime which I believe was necessary in this journey I am on. I have come back with the most glorious tan ;) but more importantly relaxed, feeling loved, and with a weird new strength and attitude.
After a week at the Frac., I did a little cottage hopping. I started out on Lake Muskoka at my Aunt and Uncles, then hit up a friends, then the next day was back up at LOB's at the Currer's. It was a super fun weekend and I ended my celebrated cottage vacay back in the city at Tortilla Flats with the Gallagher Sisters. We drank Margaritta's and ate tex mex dishes and took pleasure in those last hours of our weekend. As I sit here back to reality, I cannot help but wish I was still Living, Loving and Laughing with fam and or friends on Lake of Bays or in Muskokes...

V.

No comments: