Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Omy! What about July...

HIIIII JULY!!! I forgot to welcome in the month that is July...Oh my but why...Well I know why and though it is a very good excuse I will not bother you with such excuses. Instead I will tell you all about my July thus far. I am not going to lie, July has been a wee bit packed. Ving has been one busy bee this past month. On the first official long weekend of Summer in Canada, ironically I was living it up in Paris, France. As per my blog below, I spent one hell of a week in Paris. It was definitely a week I will never ever forget. After a week of parading around Paris I arrived home where I visited with friends, shared with them my many adventures, oh ya did some work! After 2 days being home on Canadian soil I un packed and then re packed my bag and headed north. I lived, laughed and loved on lake of bays for 7 glorious days at the frac and then cottaged hopped for the weekend. Then my friends, it was back to the dog days of summer city styles and in the office styles. But office life has not stopped the fun. Last week I was out every night. The preparation for the Booby Ball has begun and I am excited to say I am sitting on the executive committee. We had a meeting for that, I have met up with friends for drinks and fun and dins and laughs. Last weekend I was fortunate enough to be invited up to a friend of a friends cottage on Georgian Bay. It was glorious. I almost decided not to go but am so glad I jumped on the go bandwagon at the last minute. We had lots of laughs and lots and lots of fun!
The preparation for the Testicle Festival has also begun so I had a meeting pertaining to that. And now well we are into our last 9 days of July where in which I have many celebrations to attend and fun happenings to attend to. As you are probably aware many of my friends are at the momentus birthday time-the big 3-0. So this week I have a 30th party to attend, I have friends to catch up with and I actually think I may stick around the city this weekend and truly enjoy the dog days of summer outside of the office and not up north. Might actually be nice...
So Omy What about July? Well good think I did not blink because I may have missed it...

V.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your readers are anxiously awaiting you to welcome them to the month of August.... The clock is ticking girl!

Anonymous said...

Sorry!! Soon I promise..
V. xo