Wednesday, August 20, 2008

30 reasons to live, laugh and love!

With my 30th Birthday quickly approaching I thought it only necessary to outline 30 reasons to live, laugh and love or in better terms what I have learned in all my years.
So here goes nothing...
1. Laughter is the best medecine.
2. The happiest of people do not necessarily have the best of everything except they always find the best in everything.
3. You cannot move forward if you are holding on to regrets.
4. The first place you need to find love is within.
5. Family,old friends, true friends, new friends are all worth it and make the world a better place to be in.
6. One of the hardest thing in life is to admit you need help and that you might not be ok.
7. Listen to your gut and always be true to yourself.
8. Sometimes you have a closet filled with clothes and shoes but you still have nothing at all to wear.
9. Admit when you are wrong.
10. Think before you speak or act.
11. Don't pre live.
12. You can do anything you set your mind to and more.
13. If you can run a marathon with an injury you can withstand just about any pain-emotional or physical. [I have had to be reminded of that many times!]
14. Be gracious.
15. Give if you want to receive.
16. Karma is a bitch and WILL bite back and what goes around ALWAYS comes back around.
17. Everyone has a heart and soul-sometimes you just need to give them a second chance to show it to you.
18. Gossip is poison and will kill.
19. Never be scared to be yourself.
20. Always surround yourself with people you love.
21. That running is my passion and that everyone has one-they just need to find it!
22. The best way out is ALWAYS through.
23. That tough times make you a stronger and better person.
24. Do not give your opinion unless asked.
25. That inspirational people and quotes will always stop me in my tracks.
26. To embrace your emotions at any given time and go with it.
27. Always remember that simple things are usually the best things.
28. Anything can be fun...You just need to make it that way.
29. Your destiny will protect you from the world.
30. That life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away!

As much as I think I know...I know one thing forsure I will never stop learning and I will never take the people I care about for granted.
Tomorrow night is the night where I get to celebrate being me while surrounded by the most amazing people whom I am so lucky to call friends.
I cannot wait for all that is ahead for me...I have this feeling that the best is yet to come!

Love V. xo

No comments: