Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Home

A house, condo or flat is simply a dwelling where we eat, sleep, breathe and clean. A home is so much more. A home is where you walk in and all of the worries and stresses of your day melt into the doormat and become obsolete. A home is a warm bubble bath with a glass of wine and deliciously smelling candles. A home is a place where you are at ease and a peace. Wether it be surrounded by only silence or by revelry.
I moved on May 1st and am quite at home at my new locale. I mean don't get me wrong I loved my old spot but it was most definitely a position of transition. It was all wrapped up in me and my and moving forward. So much moving forward at some moments it seemed as though I was moving at lightening speed and a thundering pace. I always seemed to engage a sense of rush. Presently, when I walk in the door I am at peace. I can unwind and untwirl at a leisurely pace.
I finally feel repose, that is how I know this new place is home..For now anyway.

V.

No comments: