Monday, October 26, 2009

Heavy Hearted

Some people touch our lives in their own unique way. Some people have a way of making an impression and sneaking themselves in our hearts--well at least mine. Peter Kolisnyk (aka Ole Pete) was one of them peeps. It was with great sadness I learned Ole Pete had passed after a battle with cancer, last week. Ole Pete was an amazing artist but truly an amazing person whom left his mark on all of those he ever met. He was a character with some of the bestest stories I have come to hear. It has been over a year and a half since I have seen or spoken to him but even in those days that passed I thought of him. He was a gentle man through and through. He will be missed greatly. My heart and thoughts are with his family at this difficult time.
He was one and a million and one I shall never ever ever forget. Thank you Ole Pete for all that you were and for leaving your unique mark on everyone whom had the chance to meet you.

Love always, V. xo

No comments: