Thursday, April 15, 2010

Beantown here I come...

well here I sit a bit emotional but lets be honest when am I not a bit emotional? ha. The Boston marathon is a mere days away. It is scary, exciting, invigorating all rolled up into one. Can you believe I, yep me, will be running the oldest marathon in North America? This mara is considered the superbowl for runners and I get to partake. I get to own it, live it and love it! And at the end of the day I really cannot wait. The butterflies are creeping into my gut and fluttering about this way and that but they are the best because if I were not a little bit anxious then I my friends would not be human. The next few days I will most likely be a ball of nerves and excitement. Tmo I will board a flight to Boston and begin the weekend where one of my dreams comes true. One of my aspirations becomes reality and if thats not cool well I don't know what is.

No comments: