Wednesday, April 28, 2010

dreams can come true

10 days ago a dream came true. yep thats right I finished the superbowl of running: THE boston marathon. It was a weekend I will never forget and an experience of a lifetime. I solo missioned about, met some incredible people and proved to myself if you work hard, believe in something enough it can be yours. I want to share with you every ounce of the weekend but I need time. I need space to swallow it all in. I am now a Boston marathoner. Something I will hold deep in the depths of my being forever. I want to share it all, take you along for the ride of the 26 miles through the rolling hills into Boston and all the moments before and after... but I am not ready. I need time to gather my emotions, my ideas and my thoughts about it all. Thank you for your patience and for staying tuned. I promise there will be thousands of words to come.
V. xo

No comments: