Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dec 9th 2011. 14 years ago. I miss thee...

Fourteen years ago tmos the world lost one in a billion.  He lit up the room with his larger then life personality and loved so hard right down til his last goodbye.  I hate this day more then any other day in the year and you know me, I rarely use the word hate, in fact I actually hate the word hate.   As this day approaches my heart grows heavy and head spins with pain.  I miss him everyday and without a doubt I will for the rest of my life moving forward. I can close my eyes and be right back...holding hands tight.  driving down twisty, turvy roads. singing our hearts out. the smell of pine air freshners in the tip of my nose.  laughing so hard at nothing and everything.  The moments are so close yet so fricking far away.  Jason, you are in my heart forevermore.  You shall never be forgotten.  Thank you for everything you were and everything you still are.  Its so hard to believe you are literally one breath away.  With love to you always and forever...
V. xo

No comments: