Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Liv & Che gots Married!






Costa Rica could not have come at a more appropriate time! I needed clarity but gained perspective. I needed to be reminded of who I actually was and luckily it came flying back. Costa Rica was an exceptionally beautious place. The people kind hearted and generous. The landscape gorge--luscious and serene. Costa Rica made my heart smile the entire time I was there. The monkeys would swing by and the iguanas crawl millimeters from my toes. It was unbelievably amazing. The best part of CR was being there for Liv and Che's wedding! Livvy had an amazing crew of friends and family come down to share in her special day. I left with a handful of new friends. Truly amazing. Liv was stunning and Che was handsome. There were kind words and much love shared. Costa Rica will always have a special spot in my heart. If I am lucky I will hopefully get to go back and be surrounded by the amazingness that is there.

CONGRATS LIV & CHE! I feel so honored and lucky that I was able to be there.
V. xo

No comments: