Friday, March 27, 2009

20 Questions...

Have you really ever succumbed to thinking about the true meaning of the statement "20 Questions". I know I know you are thinking Vingies have you gone and completely lost your mind...but no realls yo? You may complain and say to someone whom is hitting you with question after question--what's with the 20 Questions? Or angrily yell at someone STOP With the 20 QUESTIONS already...Anyway I was surfing blogger today and came across someones blog whom had posted a post with 20 Questions--From what I understand such blogger actually bases their entire blog on installments of 20 Questions...interesting non? Vingies thought so! As I procrastinate I thought Hell, Whys not? So lucky for you as you procrastinate you can read 20 rando answers to actually 20 pretty rando questions...Enjoy Friends!

1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher. I loved sitting my friends down in front of me on the floor and teaching them lesson after lesson on how this or that is done! Who was a bossy pants?

2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
I gave someone some swimming tips and I have connected a colleague to another colleague in hopes of getting their newer babe into commercials.

3. Who is the best-dressed person you know?
Ashleigh Dempster.

4. What is on your nightstand?
A stack of books, my alarm clock, A picture of my mom and I in front of a sunset when I was about 3 years old-the thought of the pic makes my heart smile, a lamp, a bottle of water.

5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be?
I would be a cute and cuddly cat. I would come alive with the sight of people and would probably be a bit of a show off.

6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land?
Maple Trees and weeping willows.

7. What do you find to be very overrated?
Anything negative.

8. How many email addresses do you have?
2 in total. A work account and a personal account.

9. Have you ever felt replaced?
Yes unfortunately I have and it is a very heartbreaking and heart aching feeling.

10. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Football all the way!

11. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
A picture of Liv, Di and I standing in front of the Eiffel Tower--It takes me to a happy place every time I look at it!

12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to.
"Remember when I caught your eye you gave me rainbows and butterflies..."

13. Do you use a feed reader?
Yes--I have just started using Google Reader.

14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?
Chocolate is not allowed!

15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
I am not sure...but I hope I would be happy for him and would wish him all the best!

16. Do words hurt you?
Yes--the old saying sticks and stone will break your bones but words will never hurt you-- is tots bullsh*t. Sticks and stones hurt for the moment but words hurt forever.

17. Are you a talker or a listener? I try desperately to be both but I do have a tendency to talk too much.

18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Yes in Florida & Thailand. There is nothing quite like it.

19. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
I have a few...Lance Armstrong, Paula Radcliffe, Tiger Woods, Tony Stewart & Kyle Busch.

20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
Gossip Girl & Brothers & Sisters

So there are 20 answers to 20 questions...Luckily these 20 questions were not of negative connotation but instead I was reminded of a few things about me which in a weird way was kinda nice...

Happy Weekend Friends!

Loves & Daffodils, V.

No comments: