Thursday, April 23, 2009

Laugh out loud

This morning on the street car on my way to work I received the below email which made me laugh largely out loud.

I am passing this on to you because we all could use more calm in our lives.

Dr. Phil proclaimed that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.
So I looked around my house for things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this
morning I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Pinot, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of
both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the Cheesecake, some Saltines and a box of chocolates.

Please pass this on to those you feel are in need of inner peace.

No need to thank me.


LOL!!!

Thanks Kiki for sending this through...you helped me start my day with a large laugh!

V. xox

No comments: