Thursday, February 18, 2010

sorrys.


i owe some love! some truth thought provoking love! its been awhile and while I am sorry I am not sure that means enough. so with that thought I leave you with this BUT pinky to write and revel soons enoughs....
"I prayed for change, so I changed my mind.
I prayed for guidance and learned to trust myself.
I prayed for happiness and realized I am not my ego.
I prayed for peace and learned to accept others unconditionally.
I prayed for abundance and realized my doubt kept it out.
I prayed for wealth and realized it is my health.
I prayed for a miracle and realized I am the miracle.
I prayed for a soul mate and realized I am the One.
I prayed for love and realized it's always knocking, but I have to let it in."

- Mastin Kipp, founder of TDL.

awwww such truth...see you soon my friends!

V.

No comments: