Sunday, March 7, 2010

I did me some racin' today-THE CHILLY 2010!

Today my Vingnation went racin'! yep thats right my first race of 2010. I ran the Chilly Half mara in B-town. It was a gorgeous day filled with warmth and sunshiney rays! The theme today in my little world was strength. I was strong. I did not finish as fast as I would have liked but I possessed strength and fierceness and finished in great time. My ultimate goal today was to come in at 1 hour and 30 mins unfortunately I did have that in me. I came in at a time of 1 hour and 39 minutes. My fail: I went out too fast, with too much confidence and cockyness but we live we learn, right? My running season has only just begun and I have started it off on a great foot. My gain: I was reminded yet again how much I truly love running. My passion was refuled and I cannot wait to get out there and giver again soon. Unfortunately I ran under someone else's chip so my stats will not be recorded. All in all an amazing day! I am thrilled from the top of my head to the tips of my toes..now for some rest and some eats!
Thanks for the GT's Chilly 2010! 1 hour and 39, not bad, not bad at all.
V.

No comments: