Thursday, August 5, 2010

Did ya miss moi?

Ok...so it has been awhile..like a looong while. My sincerest apologies, friends. I have been locked out. I know, tots sounds like just another excuse but I pinky its truth. Gmail locked me out which locked me out of everything I have access google styles. It was truly obnoxious. But let's not dwell on that...I am back! weeee!

Time is flying by...been laughing and loving this summer away! Meeting new friends, enjoying life to the fullest, running up a storm, feeling stronger, feeling better and feeling more real then ever before. It is magically awesome. I always thrive in the summer but this summer has proved better then ever. It is a whole whack of variables working together creating pure awesomeness. I am taking every inch of it in and embracing it with every ounce of me. For when the wind of Fall blows I can recall, recount and be back in the moments that are today.

Anyway, I have missed you yos! I can assure I will be posting more regs...I have missed sharing my life with y'all.

I can also assure you my boston experience will be up soon...promise.

sooo wonderous to be back. Happy sigh from my Vingnation...
V. xo

No comments: