Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008!

Well my friends, 2008 is finally upon us. It is a chance at a fresh, new start. A chance to wash your hands of old bad habits and start clean.
In keeping in tune with that it only appropriate that I let you in the loop on regards to what I have challenged myself with this year in terms of my resolutions. All are quite straightforward, if I do say so myself.
Here goes nothing...

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS FOR 2008

• Continue to eat healthy
• Watch sugar intake in my diet
• Lattes are a treat only-not an everyday thing
• Cut out Diet Coke
• Less Party time
• Run my half marathon in 2 hours
• Run a full marathon by 30 (JUNE 2008)
• Do 2 cleanses a year-one in April and then in November
• Don’t Gossip
• Spend less
• Continue to laugh
• Take Mental Health days
• Learn from my mistakes
• Don’t take things personally
• Don’t be so sensitive
• Don’t take myself too seriously
• Don’t assume anything
• Treat everyone like you would like to be treated
• Follow Thru
• Be aggressive and stand up for myself and others
• Continue to grow as a producer
• Blame less and problem solve more
• Make more time for old friends
• Have more friends and less acquaintances
• Call someone I have not spoken to in sometime once a month
• Make more time for family


All are realistic and tangible! I hope to achieve and accomplish them all...
HAPPY 08!
V.

No comments: