Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Holiday Time


I apologize for not being in touch. I have been laughing a lot, relaxing it up and letting my hair down! If you have not guessed I have been enjoying my holiday time, not only with my wonderful family but in Eville. Sam and I drove down there the day after Boxing day where we started our mini vacay with some delicious wings and delightful long islands at none other then the Depot! The next day we hit the slopes...and I am not going to lie, the days that followed were much the same. Relaxing mornings of refreshing runs or waking up late. Just what we needed. then packing up the car for a short drive over to Holimont to hit the hills.
It was amazing as it always is!
This year we decided to spend New Years down there in Eville, aswell. It could not have been more perfect. With no expectations or over zealous ideas, it came together in true perfection. A big group for dinner, whom made the atmosphere, fireworks, champagne, music from car speakers, surrounded by the outdoor beauty of what eville is all about, beginning 08 and ending the evening at Maddigan's!

Friends, love and excitement were all common threads through out the evening but Laughter, sillyness and Ridiculousness definitely did not fall far behind!
Here's to all that is ahead in 2008...Cheers, Friends!
V.

No comments: