Monday, January 28, 2008

Seven Years Together!



On Sunday, January 27th, Sam and I celebrated 7 wonderous, glorious years together!
In celebration we headed down to eville-just the two of us. We had such an amazing weekend together. Friday evening we headed to the depot for wings and long islands. My fave. Which we followed by our gift exchange and some wine. On Saturday we enjoyed a lovely sleep in and then hit the slopes. The conditions were abs Fantastic! So boarded like mad. We enjoyed a couple of small snack breaks in the chalet but boarded right until the lifts closed. Which we followed up with some Apres Ski Action. That evening we took a stroll into town where we, shockingly got a table at Dina's, right away! Our meals were fantastic. We washed them down with my fave-prosecco! Then it was back to the tralet for some serious relaxing. The weekend was perfection. On the Sunday I even fit in a 13K run...
As an anniversary gift, I made Sam a slide show of what I like to call "the year in review". It was instead of a card. I also gave him a bottle of Dom Perignon which represented not only the celebration of us but the successes he has had in the last year. It embodies all that he, himself has accomplished and illustrates the admiration I hold deeply for him. I told him that we would not drink it tonight but perhaps at the next momentous occasion or when he saw fit!
Sam had an arrangement of seven lillys delivered to my office and presented me with the most gorgeous Swarovski crystal ring. It is SO stunning and SO me!
I love Sam with all of my heart and cannot wait for all that is ahead of us...

Thank you, Sam...



V. xo

No comments: