Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy 60th Daddyo!


Well this past weekend was a big deal. A big deal to my dad--he turned the big SIX ZERO.
It was lovely, my brother and I drove home and spent an evening with him, my mom, some neighbours and some old friends. There were lots of laughs, tons of drinkies and delish eats (would not and could not expect anything less when my mom is involved!!)
Though my Dad has dreaded this day I keep reminding him he is only as old as he thinks he is and that age is a matter of the mind. As long as you keep your heart open to living and learning you can remain young at heart. I believe my good old Daddyo is pretty young at heart. He still likes to have fun and laugh lots. I love my Dad so much and was so happy I could be there to help him ring in this momentous Birthday!
HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY DAD!!

V. xo

No comments: