Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas to all!

As I sit at my parents home, full of yummy food and a full heart, I reminisce of Christmas' past. Silly, Sentimental and Ridiculous. It fills me with so much joy.
I will never forget sitting on my dad's knee and him reading me "Twas the night before Christmas" right after we set out snacks for Santa and his fellow reindeer's. Or the Christmas eve that we attended St. John's church and they actually sang Happy Birthday, Jesus, while Noj and I had to bite the sides of our cheeks trying so hard not to laugh. And I will never forget the Christmas morning where I lit the top of the chimney on fire because of stuffing the fire place full of gift wrap -The fire men actually had to come!!!
There are millions of other memories that warm my heart-from the top to the bottom. I love my family through and through and am so happy to be here with them!!
On that note...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL and TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!

V. xo

No comments: