Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Being Edgy is Positive.

With the full moon early this morn comes some great horos pour moi. I likes. I likes lots.
My fave..."You will see clearly how to alter everything for the better." But also the idea that risky sitch's coax me out of my comfort zone allowing me to be an edgy positive! weeeee!

Leo (July 23 – Aug. 22)
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
You need to be a little more neurotic. We all seek harmony and happiness. Surely, there is nothing wrong with that. It mustn’t, however, be allowed to last too long. It’s the arousal of the survival instinct caused by risky situations that coaxes us out of our comfort zone. Being edgy is positive.

Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22)
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Don’t underestimate the power of the transformation that is altering your perception. It may not yet seem significant, but it is leading you into a new and captivating chapter in your life. You will see clearly how to alter everything for the better.

I hopes the stars are on your side aussi!
V. xo

No comments: