Tuesday, December 1, 2009

WIN AN HP MINI!!!

Great peeps plus great food times a couple cocktails with Windows 7 equals not only a fun evening but also quite a proficient little party.

A few weeks ago my little Vingnation hosted a little get together in honor of the launch of Windows 7! That’s right, on a dark rainy evening 20 of my friends all cozied up in the private room at Marben (488 Wellington Street West, www.marbenrestaurant.com)in the T dot to learn all about the amazingness of Microsoft’s new Windows 7. Everyone got a chance to ask questions, putt away on computers, learning and laughing the night away.

In the excitement of the launch of this new operating system, my little nation is giving away an HP mini computer (see below for details) that YOU, one of my fave readers, could WIN. It is simple! Please tell me by way of message, picture or even video why you think you deserve an HP Mini computer…The most creative and inventive will win and be posted on woman.ca via my column and on my blogwww.vingnation.blogspot.com. The deadline is December 15th 2009 and should be emailed to me at:
vingnation@gmail.com .

Get cracking and you could be rocking the show with your very own HP MINI!

To read more go to: Vingnation partners with WINDOWS 7 for an evening of fun!


V.

No comments: