Friday, December 4, 2009

So long. Sianara. On to bigger, better & brighter!

It is funny that only last week I wrote about fear and the future and how change happens on the by to by and you must go full speed ahead with it. I was given a piece of information that was so evident but mostly so obvious. This piece of info has changed something in me. It was not happy or delightful news but real cold hard truth that has shattered the way I see someone. It lit anger deep within the bowels of my heart. It hurt. But the truth does sometimes. Am I different because of said info? No. but my thoughts and feelings are. I always make reference to the fact that life is a funny thing and it is. It really is. There are so many people out there that take and taunt and are out to hurt you. I give second chances. Always have and probably always will—but not in this instance. I always give others the benefit of the doubt. I let them prove me wrong. I believe that there is always good in someone. I have been tested so many times on this in so many ways. For the first time in my life, I am not allowing this someone anymore chances. They have rocked the boat too many times and taunted me for the last time. I am not harsh or hurtful although I can at times be dramatic and in this case I am making it dramatic in my ving nation. I am taking it personally and making my heart feel and see for once that this someone is not worth me.
So here I say goodbye. I say Sianara. So long.
This blog is not a place where I transcend negativity and it will seldom happen where I will rant or rate about such things but I need it to be known. I need it to be heard and understood for my own wellbeing and my own sanity. I already feel better. My heart is already more full and I already feel more alive. Goodbye…Now it is on to bigger, better and brighter! weeeeee!

V. xo

No comments: