Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Forever in my heart

Tmo marks the date of a day that will never leave me. One day in my memories that might just haunt me always. It marks the 12th year of the loss of someone I cared for and loved very much. So tmo when the day wakes I will take a moment and think of him, remember him and thank my lucky stars that I gots to spend the time I did with him. He is remembered and never forgotten.
In honor of my lost friend, please take a moment and be thankful for all that you have in your own life, for all those brilliant people whom make your days brighter and your life better because we really are only here a short time. Love the one you are with wherever you maybe or whomever they maybe.
Love big and love deep. I promise you will not regret.
My friend remains forever in my heart and always in my memory.

V. xo

No comments: