Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Photography by TORY ZIMMERMAN!




A shout out is in order! An old friend of mine, whom is a very talented photographer has a photo essay featured in this months issue of TORONTO LIFE...This shout out goes to the WONDERFUL, FABULOUS...Drum Roll Please...TORY ZIMMERMAN! I could hardly contain my excitement when I flipped through and saw her name in huge bold letters...yay, Tor!
The photo essay is a visual story of Regent Park. The tagline from TORONTO LIFE is the following:
Last Known Address Regent Park’s ambitious overhaul will displace 7,500 people and take 12 years to complete. Maybe this time the planners will get it right Photography by Tory Zimmerman
So go my friends and pick up the TORONTO LIFE on news stands today and admire the wonderosity of my fabulous friend, Tory!


V.

No comments: