Monday, December 3, 2007

Some more Goals to keep the Girl going!



(www.aroundthebayroadrace.com)

As you maybe aware, one of my goals is to run a marathon before I am 30. And as you also maybe aware, my dirty 30 is gaining ground-faster then I would like to even admit! So while training for the half I decided to prolong the training and keep on trucking it right into the Full.
With some persuasion from Casey, I think the SAN DIEGO ROCK 'N ROLL Marathon might just be the one. We are going to make a trip out of it! As of right now we have four couples on board, and it works out beautifully, that half of each couple are in fact the runners thus having non running counterparts that can go out and enjoy the city a little differently then us runners.
In the interim between the half and the full, I have found a 30K to help the training
along...My friends, when things work, they really work! So the run down on the dates are the following:
The AROUND THE BAY, 30K, in Hamilton, ON is Sunday, March 30th, 2008 and The SAN DIEGO ROCK 'N ROLL MARATHON is Sunday, June 1st, 2008!



(www.rnrmarathon.com)

Get'er going...But more appropriately I should say...Get those legs runnin'!

V.

No comments: