Thursday, February 28, 2008

In a few days...See ya later Feb...HELLO MARCH!

Well, in a few days we are saying goodbye to February. We will be saying goodbye to A LOT of Snow days, Killer Wind Chills and A LOT below 10 degrees celcius temperature days (ok I know I know I cannot really say that since I spent almost half of Feb in Fla but still...) And we will be saying HELLO to March which will *hopefully* hold a sign of Spring. They did say that little groundhog predicted that Spring was around the corner...well I am ready for it. Maybe it was my stint in beautious Florida where most of our time there was in the high 70's/low 80's or perhaps it is my tanned skin...All I know is I am ready for the sunshine to come out and play!
February was an amazing month that held a lot of fun. Sam and I enjoyed dinners with friends, weekends on the slopes, fun and laughter in the sunny south and I enjoyed some long and satisfying runs.
March holds some excitement-my first ever half marathon, some spring skiing (yesssssss), Dinners and get togethers with old friends (*specifically dinner with my camp girls next week*), Easter which means a holiday!! and tons'o fun off the cuff I am most positively sure! So on that note-Please Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, Please shine down on me and bring spring with you...HELLO MARCH!

No comments: