Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Let the Countdown to fun in the Sun begin...



In Seven Sleeps, Sam and I will be boarding a plane and headed to the land of palm trees, fast cars, boat drinks and fun in the sun! We are boarding a plane in Buffalo to FLA, baby! and my friends I can hardly wait.
On Wednesday, February 13th we depart from Buffalo, joined by Mr. & Mrs. B and Trav and Alli, and arrive in Sunny Daytona for the Daytona 500. This year it is the DAYTONA 500'S 50th Anniversary. I have a feeling it will be extra special! After a long weekend of fun cheering on our favorite racers, drinking bud lites and some fun in Daytona, we will get on the road and head to Fort Meyers where we will board a ferry which will takes us to one of Sam and my all time fave spots-Key West. We will stay in our usual hotel, right across the street from Hemingway's humble abode. After 4 days of eating, drinking, touring and lounging Jimmy Buffet styles, we will hop back on the ferry to Miami and hit the road to West Palm Beach to spend a couple of days with Sam's Nanny and Boppy at Sailfish point.
I checked the weather yesterday and we are in store for warm Florida sunshine-with a chance of afternoon showers-I can live with that!!!

Can't the Vacay begin ALREADY!!?? ;)

V.

PS pictures are from last years trip-which only included Sailfish and Daytona.

No comments: