Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Vent

Ok I made a promise when I started this blog that it would be sanctioned by only positive messages and posts. But today everything which seems to be swirling and whirling around me is screaming dark and negative. I am trying with every ounce of energy in my body to stay cool, calm and collected while trying with great verve to shine only positive. This is proving very difficult. I wish I could just vent and let it all out. Maybe stand up right now and scream my guts out as loud and as obnoxiously as I possibly could. Then perhaps tell those around me how I am feeling and perhaps either a. they are feeling the same way or b. they are perhaps the cause without intention. Either way maybe everyone around me might take notice of this negative environment and perhaps some communication might come out of it, which in turn may even lead to a positive outcome! I just don't know. What a dilemma. How fricking annoying.

Ok...that is it. That is all of the negative energy I will put forth. I have already broken a promise. I will not allow this negative fire to burn up anymore of your time or my day.

In no time at all I will be in my runners, hitting the pavement, mind clear or full of positive thoughts while the negative, dull and dirty day just floats up up and away.

Thank you for listening.

V.

No comments: