Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Heaven in a Cup...



You all know one of my faves is a non fat sugar free vanilla latte. I have actually nicknamed my fave hot morning beverage-Heaven in a cup. If you have had one then you understand and if you have never had one-then go my friend and consume! Consume two if the need arises! Because this bevvie is de-li-cious! I have tried this beverage at both Second Cup and Timothy's and they just are not as heavenly as the famous s-bucks original.
BUT (I know you knew this was coming...) while cleansing my heavenly morning bevvy was off limits. Yes my friends, I had to find my heaven somewhere else. And you know what...I did, in several Starbuck bevvies. I probably cheated somewhat but... a couple of Saturdays I treated my cleansed bod to a Tazo Chai Soy Latte. Though not as delich, it was right up there. And on my last day of cleansing I was introduced to a Misto. I enjoyed a Green Tea with Soy Misto. This was quite delich and had me regretting I had not been aware of such bevvie sooner. The true reasoning behind this story is that there is really only ONE bevvie that can truly be described as Heaven in a Cup...However, I have now tasted two other bevvies that ALMOST deserve such a description! TG for S-Bucks...
V.

No comments: