Saturday, November 10, 2007

Awhile

So it has been awhile....
I am 13 days into the cleanse and feeling great! Sam and I have gotten really creative with our diets and the foods we can eat! It has actually been kinda fun! Last night we went and saw the film AMERICAN GANGSTER...which I must say was abs. Amazing. A little bit violent but Denzel and Russel were phenomenal! I know what you are thinking...What is a movie without some popcorn and soda pop? Well we made it through without the soda pop but found some popcorn to fill the craving at a health food store that we could actually eat. It was really tasty and actually did not leave your lips with that salted to the max feeling. And we enjoyed the healthy treat with some equally healthy herbal tea. It was perfect!
Tonight we have plans to go bowling...lol...should be fun! Craig has organized a few people to join us-they will most definitely enjoy some cocktails while we enjoy sobriety. It should be a lot of laughs. I have not been bowling in sometime!

This week was pretty uneventful. I ran up a storm and am soooo ready for the half marathon clinic which begins this Thursday...I can hardly wait!

ONLY 8 DAYS TO GO ON THE CLEANSE!!!! Yippee!

V.

No comments: